Invisalign™ straightens your teeth with a series of clear, virtually invisible custom-molded aligners. By using removable aligners, Invisalign™ straightens your teeth with results you'll notice sooner than you think. The course of treatment involves changing aligners approximately every two weeks, moving your teeth into straighter position step by step, until you have a more beautiful smile. And unlike braces, these clear aligners can be removed while you eat and brush your teeth as usual.
- Desire for a smile “makeover”
- Difficulty cleaning teeth due to crowding
- Uncomfortable with your bite
- Would not choose to wear traditional wire and bracket braces
- Moving teeth to more desirable position would improve dental restoration plan
We consult with you about changes desired in your smile. A series of photos and impression are taken, along with x-rays if needed. Together a plan is designed that will restore function, health and esthetics.
Once the records are gathered we are able to see the treatment goals in a computer simulation of your teeth. You see the results that will be achieved and the estimated time for treatment and decide if Invisalign™ is right for you!